Speech Language and Beyond, LLC
Speech Consultation: FAMILY EDUCATION TRAINING
Speech Language and Beyond, LLC Services
At Speech Language and Beyond, LLC, we provide high-quality speech therapy treatment to children 2 to 4 years old ONLY with primary and secondary communication disorders.
We specialize in the following areas:
- Non-verbal kids (using little to no words)
- Articulation Difficulties (child's speech is hard to understand/sounds come out incorrectly)
- Auditory Processing (difficulty following directions, difficulty identifying common objects and actions, difficulty remembering)
- Oral Motor Impairment (weaknesses with lip and tongue muscles that cause difficulty with speaking and eating)
- Lack of Socializing or Play Skills (does not interact with others or little interest in toys or playing with their peers)
Do you have questions about whether or not your child is showing signs of a speech delay and you're not sure?
Do you have questions about where to start or what to do get your child help with their speech and language skills?
Do you want to learn tips and strategies you can use at home to help your child with a suspected or diagnosed speech delay?
If you have these questions and want them answered you should sign up for our Family Education Training Session.
Our Family Education Training Sessions are provided via live web conferencing through Zoom. During the session you will gain access to the following:
- Live discussion with a state licensed-ASHA Certified SLP
- Professional Handouts on Specified Speech and Language Area of Concern
- A Speech Therapy Activity Book for hands-on practice in the specified speech and language area of concern
You will leave the session well informed with tips and strategies and hands on materials you can use right away.
IMPORTANT: THE SESSIONS ARE INFORMATIONAL AND ONLY FOR PARENTS/GUARDIANS/CAREGIVERS. THERAPIST WILL NOT INTERACT WITH CHILDREN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.
Pediatric Speech Therapy Treatment
OUR OFFICE IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Service Cost: We Accept the following forms of Insurance:
How to Book an Appointment:
All initial evaluations for those with MEDICAID OR PRIVATE INSURANCE MUST BE scheduled ONLINE by clicking below:
All initial evaluations for those using PRIVATE PAY MUST BE
scheduled ONLINE by clicking below:
Once you click the button, you will be taken to a schedule.
Please click on the day and time of choice and then you will be asked to sign in. Click on "create a new user account" and follow the remaining prompts.
SERVICE COST: $75.00 (will not exceed 45 minutes)
Online Booking COMING SOON!
IMPORTANT: ALL ANTHEM /BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD POLICY HOLDERS NEED TO GO TO THE BILLING PAGE TO SUBMIT PAYMENT OR CO-PAYMENT FOR THE EVALUATION TO COMPLETE SCHEDULING. SERVICES WILL NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT THIS PAYMENT.